Fjc Security - Bad Security Company

Equipment Quality

I live in this building for about 2 years and this stupid security guards are not good. They suppose to be at front desk entrance, entrance door is locked and sometimes I don't have access to my own building because the guard is smoking marijuana in the yard or is in the bathroom for more than 30 minutes.

I have to knock door or bell because guard is not alert, is listening music or playing with cellphones or tablets.

There is a black young pretty guard lady working until 8pm and she has no kind of respect because she works without proper uniform and she dress as a 100% *** showing her t!ts and body. Is a black guard rasta braided lady completely disrespectful too, this company has to change all guards completely, or simply put cameras in the front desk, so main supervisor can see the nice work they doing sleeping, playing games, not dressed properly at 21 Truxton.

Fjc Security - Rude and late employee

I want to file a complaint against a security guard at the Social Security Hearing Office in Dyersburg, Tennessee on September 5, 2018. The guards name is L.

Deberry. She was late causing Security Security clients great inconvenience. The clients plan on filing a complaint against her also. Where do I file my complaint, address, phone number, etc.?

The guard was late and refused to explain why. When asked, she removed us from the office. This may constitute a violation of the civil rights of the clients. She was rude to the clients expressing her displeasure with them with a smurky grin.

The clients and I are to be at a hearing 30 minutes early. In this case the clients were there an hour early, but were denied entry forcing them to wait outside. The hearing was set for 9:00 am. I was there at 8:30 in order to consult with the clients.

The guard showed up at 8:45 leaving insufficient time to talk to the clients. This prejudiced the clients.

The guard refused to admit she was late; moreover, she refused to give her name of employer. This guard needs to either be reassigned or terminated.

Bill Barron, Attorney 731-855-9584 Please verify receipt of this complaint and requested information.

Review about: Securityguard.

Fjc Security - Complaint

I call to file my complaint and the operator was very unprofessional. And when asked her name she gave me substantial amount of attitude before saying me. Martinez

Review about: Fjc Security Security Guard.

Fjc Security - Complaint

FJC employee Amanda Hassell (DOB)12/27/87 address 84-16 rockaway Bch Blvd #7E queens NY 11693. She has no education(GED).

She actually scanned her name to the original copy of my GED and submitted it with her application as if it was her own. I know 1 of the requirements before being employed with fjc is to have your ged and this girl don’t have no education and I will report it to the BBB because she shouldn’t be working with fjc without it.

I have my original copy to prove. Hope to hear something soon.

Review about: Fjc Security Security Guard.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Fjc Security - You guys have a Elavotor / Woman now ?

3.0

Update by user Apr 04

This was 4 /04/2018 today sorry about typo .11:30 am

Original review posted by user Apr 04

I Went to 253 schemorhorn attending my mandated appointment .. I step in the building do a wholeeee maze to the elavator to be met by a Jamaican lady security guard .

I found it quite strange she was elated that I came in the building wasn’t sure what to make of the fact , that she just popped out some door & she was making it her business to ride the elevator up with me.. damm there made a scene I felt like a suspect jus was allll creepy !! . Come to find out she had wanted to Gossip directly about me .

Must be from my area or sumthing ! little old me why would her other co workers care .. she just starting looking crazy .

FJC stop hiring Creeps 4/03/2018 11:30 am . I mean was it the All black !!!smfh

Fjc Security - Unprofessional

Your guard had someone come he re to fight me

Fjc Security - Security at Fjc

Equipment Quality

I was a security Guard working at 21 Spring st, unfortunately the tenants there did not like the idea of me doing my job, which consist of me monitoring the door, tenants use there key visitor and family members get buzzed in and write there name in log book, but no one went by them rules long story short i got yelled at for doing what i do my account manager mr gary brady and others felt it was time for me to go, lesson learn don't do your job or you get fired!!

I didn't like: Account manager was harassing and bulling me.

Fjc Security - Disrespectful security company!

This is the worsted company ever. My wife was at a appiontment going from one floor to another in the elivator whith my 9 year old daughter.

When my daughter step in the elivator the door closed and slamed in to the side of my daughter ,causing her to almost fall. I had no idea the the elivator door was going to close or atleast open back up when someone is going to step in. But No it slamed in to my daughter and the security did nothing to help!!

When i requested an ambulnce he got mad and started being real disrespectful and saying nasty stuff. Worst people ever

Fjc Security - Worst teamwork company ever

1.3
Equipment Quality

On August 5, 2017 , everyone for 11X7 tour didn't show up so left me and some others stuck for a double. Which two people are on vacation and the others just called out.

Which lead nobody covering the shift.

FJC needs to puckle down on people calling out and no show. Where i work at , people do this every Saturday so unfair to 3X11 tour because of all the stores closed, and there nothing in a 10 min radius.

Fjc Security - Simple Review #1487877693

A security guy on the second floor of Food Stamp Office. Verbally assaulted me. Thay have no education at all...