My problem with FJC Security Services LLC which I have worked for over a year and 4 months now and haven't had any problems with anyone at the office except with my account manager, Mr.Williams Lump.
When I first started at FJC 7/1/14 I was given 32hrs to work 11x7 - Thurs-Sun which I was greatfull for at the time. Then came extra coverage around autum that year and another very professional account manager gave me extra hours but why wouldn't my own account manager give me extra hours well it had to do with a problem I had with my account manager Lump Williams which had to do with a problem with my relieve relieving me late all the time but If I were late he would threaten me and other gaurds on my site who worked with me at 280 Broadway DCAS Division. I took it upon myself to notify a field inspector of the problem because I remember how much FJC took latenesses very serious the first week of training for DCAS. My account manager took this very personal and started a campaign to not give me work nor call me ever.
I got my CDL Class B Liscense to get a 40hr work week so I didn't need to deal with this rude, disrespectful unprofessional account manager Williams Lump.
I am happier now transporting children to and from school now and I am still being disrespected by my account manager because I can't work week nights anymore because it is illegal to work overnight before transporting children by the Dept of education which means I can only work Fri and Sat nights only.I have to rest on Sunday but for some reason I am having problems keeping my job part-time now as a FJC security officer.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Fjc Security Work Experiene
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I worked many years for grand circle and can say that they are the worst company on the european rivers. They treat the people like Dirt You are just a..."
- "These are photos of messages that I received from swift. Why do they have to send so many messages to remind you when you have to have a meeting? I..."
- "I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate having had this wonderful opportunity to work with you all.As I move on, I would like to take a moment..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..."
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "I took my Coach purse to the store in Atlantic City on the 21st of April, 2016. The store manager (Janelle) took one look at the strap and said..."