2.1

My problem with FJC Security Services LLC which I have worked for over a year and 4 months now and haven't had any problems with anyone at the office except with my account manager, Mr.Williams Lump.

When I first started at FJC 7/1/14 I was given 32hrs to work 11x7 - Thurs-Sun which I was greatfull for at the time. Then came extra coverage around autum that year and another very professional account manager gave me extra hours but why wouldn't my own account manager give me extra hours well it had to do with a problem I had with my account manager Lump Williams which had to do with a problem with my relieve relieving me late all the time but If I were late he would threaten me and other gaurds on my site who worked with me at 280 Broadway DCAS Division. I took it upon myself to notify a field inspector of the problem because I remember how much FJC took latenesses very serious the first week of training for DCAS. My account manager took this very personal and started a campaign to not give me work nor call me ever.

I got my CDL Class B Liscense to get a 40hr work week so I didn't need to deal with this rude, disrespectful unprofessional account manager Williams Lump.

I am happier now transporting children to and from school now and I am still being disrespected by my account manager because I can't work week nights anymore because it is illegal to work overnight before transporting children by the Dept of education which means I can only work Fri and Sat nights only.I have to rest on Sunday but for some reason I am having problems keeping my job part-time now as a FJC security officer.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fjc Security and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fjc Security.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Fjc Security to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fjc Security?

Comments

Trenton, New Jersey, United States #1222738

FJC is this the worst.They have unprofessional personnel such as M.

Coffinno and M.

Harace.Both can't run a hot dog truck.

This is absolutely one of the The worst security companies in New York City I don't know how well of the offices are run but this one does nothing but degrade their security staff and look for ways to report their customers because it's all about protecting their cushy positions they possess within the company.